The protection of personal data and the responsible handling of the information that you entrust to us (collectively "the data") are important to us. When you use plugX services, you trust us with your data. You can use this in a variety of ways - to monitor and control your charging stations and bill for usage. As a plugX user, you get access to a large number of (semi) private and public charging stations and can pay by smartphone. By agreeing to this data protection declaration, you agree that your usage data and, if applicable, the monitoring data from your charging station may be stored and processed in the plugX cloud. In this data protection declaration you will find out which data we collect, for what purposes we collect the data and what we do with the collected data. We regularly check compliance with our data protection declaration. Your customer data will be stored, processed and passed on in compliance with the relevant provisions of Swiss legislation (Federal Data Protection Act), Federal Data Protection Act (BDG) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The competent supervisory authority is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
2. Information We Collect
We collect information to enable you to use this application and to provide an optimal service. We collect information in three ways:
● Data that you provide to us: Various data is recorded for the use of plugX, such as e-mail, credit card information and other relevant data (about the e-charging station, station location, etc.).
● Information we receive as a result of your use of our services: We collect information about the services you use and how you use them, for example the data exchanged between charging station owners and electric car drivers during a charging process via the platform are exchanged such as the amount of energy, prices and the time of the transaction.
● Log data that we receive as a result of using the plugX website: You can visit our website without having to provide any personal information (see section on deactivating cookies). We store your access data without personal reference. When you access content provided by plugX, we collect and store certain information in server logs. These logs include, among other things: Details of how you used our services, such as the pages you visited on plugX.com. your IP address. Data on device events such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request and referral URL. Location Information
● Local Storage: We may collect and store information (including Personal Data) locally on your device using mechanisms such as your browser's web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
● Cookies and similar technologies: We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store data when you access a plugX service. This also includes cookies or similar technologies that are used to identify your browser or device. Please also note the last paragraph of this chapter "Deactivation of cookies"
3. How we use the information we have
We process the data you provide exclusively to fulfill and process your order and for the purposes of using plugX, for advice, for advertising and market research for our own purposes and for needs-based purposes